China has added its name to the growing list of countries around the world that are taking preventative measures in an attempt to lower the chances of a radical Islamist terror attack.
China seems to be declaring an all out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over.
China has taken these bold steps:
- Ramadan is banned and Chinese restaurants must stay open during this fast.
- Muslim prayer meetings and other religious practices are banned in Chinese government buildings, schools, and business offices in China’s Xinjiang region as reported in The Times of India.
- Religious activities are now restricted to take place only in houses of worship, such as mosques.
- $4,880 fines will be imposed mobile phones users and using the Internet to disseminate messages that undermine national unity, social stability or incite ethnic hatred.
- Female head dresses are banned in conformity with Chinese legislators who have repeatedly said that burqas “are not a national dress of Muslims.” They’re justifying their new laws based on several other countries, such as France and Belgium who have enacted similar bans based on public safety concerns.
- Men with long beards are banned from riding public transportation: Chinese have suffered numerous terrorist attacks from both Muslim men with long beards, women, men in disguise wearing burquas, that obscures their appearance and suicide belts.
- China will pay up to $8,000 for information on their bearded Muslim neighbors
- Islamic restaurants in China must sell alcohol and cigarettes and these items must be displayed for sale or these restaurants will be force to shut down. This law has been enacted as result of reports by some non-Muslim customers have been assaulted for even requesting these items in Muslim restaurants, or for merely requesting pork in a meal.The Quran (Koran) calls the use of “intoxicants” sinful, while some Muslim religious leaders have also forbidden smoking. Some non-Muslim customers have been assaulted for even requesting these items in Muslim restaurants, or for merely requesting pork in a meal.
- Muslims cannot wear clothing or logos associated with extremism. No ISIS flags or patches allowed.
- Muslims’ personal phones may also no longer be used to study the Quran or practice religious hymns.
What do you think?