Former CIA officer Clare Lopez set off an explosive charge and revealed the U.S. switched sides in the war-on-terror under President Obama.
Lopez said the global war-on-terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah” law, until Obama started to side with jihadist groups, such as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates, and adopt the same goals as Osama bin Laden.
Why did Obama switch?
Lopez explained, when the Arab Spring started in 2010, “It was time to bring down the secular Muslim rulers who did not enforce Islamic law. And America helped.”
What was Obama’s motive?
Lopez believed the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government. She also concluded Obama had the same goals in the Mideast as Osama bin Laden: “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.”
“From my perspective, I’m seeing American national security interests steadily eroded, almost everywhere we look, and the forces of adversaries and enemies advancing, ” explained Lopez.
“…as Israel fought enemies on all sides to remain free, secure and Jewish, America began to move away from Israel and toward its Muslim enemies…and as Iran moved inexorably toward a deliverable nuclear weapons capability, America helped.”
These are some strong charges leveled against Obama, so how credible is Lopez?
- Lopez spent two decades in the field as a CIA operations officer
- She was an instructor for military intelligence and special forces students
- She’s a consultant, intelligence analyst and researcher within the defense sector.
- Lopez published two books on Iran.
- Currently she manages the counter-jihad and Shariah programs at the Center for Security Policy, run by Frank Gaffney, former assistant secretary of defense for international security policy during the Reagan administration.