FBI Supports Trump’s Stance on Immigration

The FBI appears to back up Donald Trump’s contentions regarding illegal aliens from Mexico committing drug and violent crime offenses in the U.S.

According to undisclosed data, the FBI reports that criminal gangs in some Southwestern borders of the U.S. that are comprised significantly of illegal alien are wreaking havoc in the U.S., with 65 jurisdictions nationwide reporting gang related offenses committed with firearms account for at least 95 percent of crime in those areas.

The FBI further documented gangs in Southwestern border regions consisting of up to 80 percent illegal aliens were committing a multitude of crimes in America, ‘including drug-related crimes, weapons trafficking, alien smuggling, human trafficking, prostitution, extortion, robbery, auto theft, assault, homicide, racketeering, and money laundering.’

The information was contained in the FBI’s 79-page National Gang Report published in 2013, the most recently released extensive agency report providing an overview of gang activities and trends in the United States.

The data is newly relevant following a national debate about illegal alien criminals emanating from Mexico sparked by Trump’s controversial comments that Mexico is sending people that have lots of problems, bringing drugs and crime.

I accept the 80 percent number, but I’ve heard testimony that goes higher than that, Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, told WND.  It might be that gangs are now starting to recruit children that are born to illegals. That might account for some of the remaining 20 percent,” he said, noting it could get worse.